I offer programmes of stories on
- Greek & Roman Myths and Legends
- Norse Myths and Legends
- British Myths and Legends
- Celebrating Diversity – stories from around the world
- Strong Women
- Constellations and the night sky: Same Stars , Different stories from around the world
- Gender fluidity in folk tales
I also run a basic “Nuts and Bolts of Storytelling Skills” which can be done as a residency of 6 x 2 hrs sessions. This encourages creating and developing stories orally before committing them to paper.
This relates to oracy, confidence & self-esteem in public speaking, creative storytelling and creative writing.